BAUGH & WEEDON AUDIT 107
The Audit 107 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is designed to satisfy users who have to inspect a wide variety of materials. The user is able to set the appropriate velocity of sound for the material under test, or can elect to calibrate the instrument against a standard sample of known thickness.
This unit is environmentally protected to IP 65, and its standard DT25 probe has proved its ability to withstand extremely arduous operating conditions.
Display : 4 digit LCD
Range : 1,2 tot 200 mm or 0,050 tot 7,999 in ( steel )
Resolution : 0,1 mm or 0,001 in
Accuracy : +/-0,1mm, +/-1 digit or +/-1 %
Calibration range : 2000 tot 8192 m/sec
Power : 2 x alkaline cells, type AA
Battery life : approx. 70 hours contonuous use
Low battery warning : LO on a display
Auto power off : 60 seconds after last use
Display retention : 5 seconds from probe lift off
Environmental protection : IP65
Temperature range / storage : -20 to + 70°C
Temperature range / operation : -5 to +55°C
Dimensions : 151 x 82 x 33 mm
Weight : 290 g
General Specification The Audit 107 is a microprocessor controlled precision instrument housed in a rigid injection moulded plastic case, with front panel membrane ensuring excellent environmental protection.
Calibration User definable velocity of sound for the material under test. Range from 2000 to 8192 m/sec (787 to 3224 in/10m sec) available.
User definable thickness during measurement, allowing standardisation on known thickness sample.
- DT 25, 5 MHz, probe fitted with integral probe lead
- 2AA alkaline cells
- ultrasonic coupling agent in 125 ml container
- full user manual
- operator instructionsin laminated plastic wallet
- moulded plastic transit case
- DT15, 5 MHz, probe fitted with integral probe lead
- measuring cable for DT 15 probe
- DT21 high temperature probe (150°C) (3-100 mm)
- measuring cable for DT 21 probe
- Twin probe cable for use with DT15 & DT21 probes
- DT23 high temperature probe (400°C intermittent) (3-100 mm)
- measuring cable for DT 23 probe
- Twin probe cable for use with DT23 probe
- DT22 miniature probe (8mm dia.face, 2-100 mm, top entry integral cable)
- DT24 miniature probe (8 mm dia.face, 2-100 mm, side entry subvis connectors)
- 1B5X low profile probe (1.2-200 mm, side entry integral cable)
- TCE20-2.5, 2.5 MHz, probe (3-200 mm) for attentuative materials,3-200 mm
- Probe holder to allow use of DT15 probe on curved surfaces down to a radius of 10 mm
- lithium battery (extra long life)
- Carrying pouch, attachable to belt
Data Validity A decimal point only display indicates that the probe/workpiece coupling is inadequate, or that an overrange measurement is being attempted
Use The Audit 107 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge kan be used in auto-, moto-, airplane-, aircraft-, train-, boat- and other transport production, servicing and transport use industries, chemical and petrochemical industry, food equipment and production industry, etc.Guarantee Comprehensive 2 year guarantee.
Noordschippersdok 13 T. +32 3 225 32 73
B-2060 Antwerp F. +32 3 234 18 49
www.bercu.be www.bercu.com Copyright @ Bercu nv. All rights reserved.